Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 10th - Quasi The Great

We all have those days where we are bored out of our minds and turn to social media to entertain us. Mainly Facebook for people like myself. I follow various pages in hopes of finding something entertaining to share with me friends. But what I love to see on my Facebook feed are cute animals big and small. Cats and dogs. Seals and polar bears. You name it, I think it's adorable. I am that one friend who will tag a friend to a video of a puppy sleeping.

But what I really love are the Facebook pages of specific pets or animals. Like Lil Bub, Grumpy Cat, and especially Quasi The Great.
Quasi the Great is a German Shepherd Dog called Quasimodo who is living with Short Spine Syndrome. "He is one of only 14 known dogs in the world with this condition."
I love how social media plays a big part in sharing the life of an animal that is suffering from some sort of condition or is recovering from a difficult life. It shows people their progress in recovery allowing us to dote them more. In many cases having them on social media allows for countless views to donate money for special treatment or surgery. It is beautiful cause. Look at Quasi's adorable face!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment