Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13th - Apps

Applications are something I'm sure people, 16 years ago, wouldn't have thought would be so depended on. Apps, as they are called, are used constantly in our everyday lives. For either, important things such as banking and navigation. There are millions upon millions of apps for both Android and Apple. As an Apple user, I am constantly in the app store looking for something than can enhance in my learning or simply entertain me.

My favorite app is Sky Guide: View Stars Night or Day. As a star-lover, I constantly turn to this app for guidance on where stars and satellites are during anytime of the day. I see a bright star, I whip out my phone and point it in the direction of the stars and get the information I need on that star, planet, or satellites. Because of Sky Guide, I have been able to point out stars, planets, and constellations without the use of the app.

               

Another app that I have grown fond of is Flights by StudentUniverse. It assists students in finding the cheapest flights available for literally anywhere you want to fly, while providing travel trips for both the most novice and advanced travelers. This app is a lifesaver for students on a strict budget, like myself, who has to travel halfway across the country. It can get pretty pricey every now and then, but this app makes it a lot easier for me and won't break the bank.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment