Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4th - #DadDo

I was casually scrolling through my Facebook this afternoon when I came upon a few post talking about Pantene's new Super Bowl ad. Some of the repost of the commercial where from NFL teams such as the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The commercial features NFL players, Deangelo Williams (Pittsburgh Steelers), Jason Witten (Dallas Cowboys), and Benjamin Watson (New Orleans Saints) doing their young daughters' hair, or as the daughters' called it "Dad Do's".

The captions throughout the commercial says, "Girls who spend quality time with their dads, grow up to be stronger women. Put the next generation of strong in your hands. Strong is beautiful."

Just watching this commercial has definitely tugged a few heart strings for me. I felt a strong connection with this commercial because I, too, have a strong connection with my father. Although he's never attempted to do a "Dad Do" (thank goodness) he tells me, in his own way, that "strong is beautiful." Thank you, Pantene.

No comments:

Post a Comment